Content Cleaning And Storage
Content Cleaning, Pack-Out And Storage Services in Hamilton and Area
We have the right cleaning products and equipment to fully restore your content and we can also provide pack-out services to clean your content off-site as needed.
What we do
At the present time we have the ability to handle large shipping containers and store them inside.
On-Site Content Cleaning
We will perform the entire content restoration process on-site if the condition of your home allows and we also help coordinate with your insurance providers regarding any personal items damaged by your property damage loss.
Content Cleaning And Restoration Services
When your home or business is damaged by water, fire, or mould, the care and condition of your personal belongings is an of special concern, and one that Graham Restorations takes just as seriously as the damage to you property itself. Water, smoke, and mold are the most common causes of damage to your content and it is important to address this type of damage right away. Smoke residue and soot can cause discoloration and odors while water can also cause discoloration as well as warping and mold or mildew growth.
If the contents of your home or business suffered damage due to an unexpected event, contact us for a free, on-site inspection and consultation.
Fire and Flood Pack Out Services
In the event of a fire or flood, it can be necessary to remove the furnishings and personal contents from your home or business in order to prevent additional damage, theft and to facilitate proper restoration. This process is known as a “pack out.”
Our Pack Out Process
Graham Restorations team of highly trained pack out professionals will:
- Document all of the contents and furniture to ensure that they are properly returned to their original location.
- Carefully wrap all furnishings and pack all personal belongings using standard moving boxes and materials to protect the items during both transport and storage.
- Transport the items to a safe location for storage, onsite or offsite.
Packout storage may include
- In-house if the loss is small and there is space available within the home or office.
- On-site using a container/Pod if minor water and/or fire damage repairs need to be made to the building.
- Off-site in our secure, climate-controlled warehouse in instances when there is a large amount of structural damage, the property is undergoing reconstruction or when the contents need to be restored and/or repaired.
When the unforeseen happens, call Graham Restorations. We are prepared to handle your call 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, 365 days a year!
Call us at